Saturday, August 26, 2017

It's Time To Become Known

Hi, it's Unknown. Well, that's what I used to be known as. But that was always an awkward name to be known by. And circumstances have forced me to change that.

Those circumstances are that I've decided to launch my own YA literature blog. We've talked about YA before on this blog - and don't get me wrong, we still will - but the new blog will focus more on the craft angle rather than reviews (although it'll still have reviews that will probably just be crossposted here because laziness). So, yeah, enjoy the new blog (which is empty right now, granted) and hey now I have a name, yay!

UPDATE: Yeah, I actually did find a better URL so I changed it, but I forgot to actually update the link. So, I did that too. The above link actually works now again, yay!

5 comments:

  1. I'm just gonna call you known, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sorry, the blog at wouldlikeabetterurl.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs."

    Deleted it so soon, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's just that...I found a better URL:

      https://writingsofray.blogspot.com/

      I forgot to update it in the actual post, oops.

      Delete
  3. Well I figure while I'm at it have a new little profile pic thingie because seeing a bunch of orange B's is confusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and it looks horrible. But I'm gonna stick with it so :p

      Delete

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"