Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The ZhuZhus Mini-Reviewed: The Pumpkin Whisperers; Zhuper Zhide Kicks (S1 E14)

Just. Fucking. Big. No.

What is it? 24 minutes of animated inanity and stupidity
Where did it air? Disney Channel, who should know better
Who stars in it? The hell if I care.
Why are we reviewing this? To serve as a warning to others not to watch it.

Yup. Still the most inane and stupid thing on the entire network.

A network that has fucking Bunk'd on it.

Episode Grade: A big fat solid F. The only reason why I'm not delving into F- territory is because we did that recently and I fear it's already become somewhat of a cliche on this blog.
Episode MVP: Fuuuuuu~~~~~~g.

Extra Thoughts:

 - Just...just. No. There's so many better cartoons out there, even on the junior channels. Kuu Kuu Harajuku for one, which I actually like. Pat the Dog. Puppy Dog Pals and the show it rips off, PAW Patrol, even when they do the stupid and inane Major Humdinger and the Catastrophe Cats, which is some of the most inane and stupid stuff I've ever seen on TV on a regular basis, right up there with, well, The ZhuZhus. Blaze and the Monster Machines. Rusty Rivets. Doc McStuffins, even the subpar current season. Nella the Princess Knight and the show that's ripping off, Sofia the First. Comparing it to Elena of Avalor would be like comparing silk to cheap toilet paper. I can go on, and again these are just strictly the junior channels. Fuck comparing this to Ducktales or Gravity Falls. Or Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir.

And yet that show won't see a second season on Nick, but we have Polly and the Zhu Zhu Pets (or apparently it's just The ZhuZhus, like I care. I've already wasted enough words on this).

1 comment:

  1. I watched an episode of Puppy Dog Pals recently (because I have to review /all/ Disney Halloween/Christmas episodes that come out each year) and i wasn't crazy about it but this show sounds....worse.

    ReplyDelete

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"