Wednesday, November 22, 2017

A list of movies I hope to put reviews up on this blog by the end of the year (or at least at some time, ever)

 - One Crazy Summer
 - Better Off Dead
 - 10 Things I Hate About You
 - The Breakfast Club
 - Some Kind of Wonderful

These movies seem...pretty obligatory to be in the viewing background of any well-respecting Millennial so, yeah, I'm way behind right off the bat. I figure I probably want to start with 10 Things I Hate About You since...the TV show was a Dan Schneider production, or something? Then probably The Breakfast Club and then Some Kind of Wonderful, and then the Jon Cusack movies which, at least fortunately, waaay predate his molestation accusations :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"