Thursday, December 7, 2017

There's too much going on in the world right now. Also I'm sick.

Hi. Haven't been posting here for a while. There's a lot going on right now just in the news in general - you may remember I said I'd do a follow-up on my #MeToo post. Well...whew! The Silence Breakers made TIME's Person (or is that people?) of the Year, and very deserving so (sorry, but I just really don't want to or feel like saying anything on Taylor Swift being on there, it's fine with me) but that said, there's still a lot of craziness going on. I'd talk more about it but...I'm also horrifically sick right now. As in, I've had about 8 hours of sleep...in the past 72 hours. So yeah.

Um, I guess I'll take it over back to Mike for the next, um, forseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"