Saturday, July 28, 2018

So I wrote a book

It's a fictionalized, YA-version of some of the experiences I've talked about on this blog and indeed the circumstances that lead to this blog's creation in the first place - my cancer, my breakup, etc. I've actually been writing it for 'round half a decade so I've been working on it well before I started this blog, or for that matter when Christian and Sean's blog went public.

The first draft is done, and I'm about a third to halfway done with the first round of editing before I send it off to beta readers.

I'm not really sure what else to say about it now, but I really am super-happy about it and having finished it and stuff and I thought it would be nice to announce it here.

So, um, thank you I guess?

2 comments:

  1. Shipping Wars Are StupidJuly 31, 2018 at 10:18 AM

    Dibs on being a beta reader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very much appreciated, and thank you yet again for even following us. I really mean it when I say it in turn means a lot to me.

      Anyway, check your DMs!

      Delete

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"