Saturday, December 29, 2018

Quite possibly the worst book I've ever read in my life

No I'm not going to type it all here because I don't want to rewrite what I already wrote on Goodreads and I can just paste a link to it here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2644453074?book_show_action=false&from_review_page=1

Spoiler alert: it's getting an F--, the lowest grade this blog bothers to "reward." And believe me, it really does live up to that F--.

Other Thoughts:

 maybe some updates on what's been going on personally and an end-of-year Disney Channel and Nickelodeon review hopefully tonight or at least tomorrow. The current state of both networks is going to force some changes to how I usually format them. Also I'd really like to respond and add to Mike's review of G.I. Jessie as requested (literally everyone who's been reading this blog has been requesting it - which isn't hard because again there's like three of you).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"