Sunday, June 4, 2017
Happy National Hug Your Cat Day! And GotGVol2 Contest FINAL UPDATE!
Image from Nerdist.com even though I think they kind of suck.
It's National Hug Your Cat Day! I just thought I'd point that out because I love hugging kitties because they're so cutesy! But you didn't come here for that, even though, well, this is a Nickelodeon and Disney Channel Review Blog so, um, there.
But what you really came here for (uh, I guess?) is our final update of our Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 contest where you get to win a code for a digital copy of Guardians of the Galaxy 2015 No. 1!
Fun fact: this is the very first thing I ever created using the new "MS Paint 3D" that came with the recent update of Win10. Expect a review of it soon. Spoiler alert: I'm not reviewing it because it's actually *good*.
All you gotta do is provide an answer (either in response to *any* review/post on this blog or on my twitter account - you'll know which account because chances are you came here from there) regarding "which personal detail did I leave out of my Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 mini-review?" (If you're wondering where it is, it's later in the month of May so you can look there - c'mon man it shouldn't be that hard). I thought it was going to be a lot easier to guess than it is so I'll have to add a few more hints, because quite frankly this spare code doesn't do me a lot of good just sitting around doing nothing being unused:
- I left a big hint hidden in the GotGVol2 review. Apparently, I did a very good job hiding it.
- What is this hint? Quite literally, you'll know it when you see it.
- You'll also probably groan as soon as you see it. Hopefully. I hate to think of anybody reacting to that pic in the way...umm...I do.
- I've already probably said way, way too much TMI.
- The hint itself only provides about half the answer.
- The closest answer so far is "I didn't mention Debby in it." So uh if nobody comes up with the correct answer I guess that's the winner.
- Answer with the soonest timestamp regardless where posted or closest answer by 11:59 PM tonight wins.
So there you go, happy, uh, guessing!
Aside from not wanting to be around you or see your face, I thought he was totally into you! What is it? Simply the worst KidCom this blo...
You can see Mike's take on the ending of Girl Meets World here (or, uh, right immediately below the blog entry). Whereas Mike mainly ta...
What is it? Yeah, this whole post is dedicated to answering that question and all the other answers we typically put here, so hang tight. ...
It's over. No need to defer or speculate anymore about the future of Girl Meets World. It's been reported on Entertainment Weekly...