Monday, May 28, 2018

Thundermans Update

I haven't forgotten about the whole Thundermans review I had planned. However, this past weekend, it's been hard to find time to sit down and watch all the episodes. I want to watch them all in order, pay close attention to the series finale, and give it the time and effort it deserves. I definitely don't want to rush anything or just burn off the review like Nickelodeon did with all these episodes. I'm actually going to talk more about this when the review comes out. But my plans have yet to change. I'm still going to write about the finale with mini-reviews of all the preceding episodes. Then I'm going to have one more post which talks about the series as a whole and what this means for Nickelodeon.

So expect something Thundermans-related soon. I'm not going to wait a month to write anything, but this is just to let everyone know where I'm at.

Also, since I already have something written down, here are a few extra thoughts:

-Apparently, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, & Dawn is coming back this weekend and I'm not really sure if anyone cares. I still feel like these kids are too young for anyone older to relate to, but they're way too old for the plots they get. I don't know, it's like the actors are aging, but the characters aren't. It's weird, but since the show is ending soon, I guess it won't matter anyway.

-There's also a new Knight Squad with Kira Kosarin guest starring as a genie. I guess this is her owing the show one since Daniella Perkins was on The Thundermans not that long ago. I'm actually curious as to how things will go with that one.

Hi it's Ray, this past week (well, month) I've...

 - been sick (mostly just for the past week)

 - been busy. I got hired as a teacher (hooray) so, umm...I'm still trying to figure out if that means I need to modify my blog behavior or not. I'm also in the process of trying to be re-hired into the publishing industry so...yay on that too I guess. I'm also finally moving out of my parents' by the end of the year, but to do that I need to do a "lateral" move (as in, physically, as in you con your best friend into moving your couch for you-kind) at summer's end which...just adds extra complication and waste of time but whatever.

I might wind up writing about the particular reasons why in the future.

I've also been working on my novel and I'm hoping to get that finished before my first move so...yay.

 - been turning, uhhh...a certain age, on the same day Debby turned 25, because if you remember from last year and if you can logically deduce, we have the same birthday.

So happy birthday to the both of us I guess.

My point is, I haven't seen Thundermans either. Hell I haven't even seen the KCAs yet.

1 comment:

  1. "we have the same birthday"

    Okay, that's awesome. I don't have anything to say cuz I'm not nearly caught up enough with Thundermans to watch the finale, but maybe sometime later this year I;ll just binge it all.

    ReplyDelete

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"