Tuesday, August 14, 2018

It’s drunk blogging time! Plus I've made up my mind what my trans name will be

Ok real truth time I’m typing this while drunk (although that was a while ago, I think most of the drunkeness has worn off already. Or maybe not).

I tried doing this on my phone since I was too lazy (and drunk) to try to get my laptop, but it's friggin' impossible to actually do a Blogger post on your phone. FUCK YOU BLOGGER!

But anyway...ugh, I feel like now that the drunkeness has worn off so had a lot of what I wanted to say today. But I'll try anyway.

I guess...I mean...to address what I had been addressing lately. 

I mean...with absolutely all apologies to Marlowe Percival but...it's really, really triggering to see such a beautiful woman just casually toss away all that beauty that God/nature/whatever gave her. But I mean, like, at the same time...it did kind of make me realize that if I really wanted all that why not just take that cast-away beauty and claim it for myself?

Ok, that sounds wrong.

Ok so maybe I'm still drunk.

I don't know. Maybe I said it about as eloquently as I can the last few times.

But I can't get over how...I'm sorry it really is just such a shock to me that such a beautiful woman can be...not a woman anymore. I mean, I've been so obsessed with all this beauty and femininity that's been assigned to women, and I really do think that's a major contributor (or other way around?) with my own transgender issues. As a male in my current body I really, really don't feel worthy of all that. I don't know what do you think?

This is...probably going to take a while and a lot of repetition to express properly. 

I've just been kind of going around the past few days in kind of a daze and well, I think a distraction is really worthy and necessary here.

So I bought $50 worth of Nerf blasters!

Yeah I managed to do it after all!

I got TWO Mavericks, a Retaliator, a Rampage, and a bunch of other stuff! But I feel the real prizes of my haul are TWO Rotofuries, a Barricade, and a MOTHERFUCKING HYPERFIRE!




...and I have to admit...all this stuff actually does kinda make me happy!

I don't know what it is but it's just that...the Nerf stuff really appeals to my STEM side. The whole modding and even DIY/Maker blaster community is just awesome.

That's all I can really think of right now.

OH, and I've decided what my trans name will be! I've put a lot of thought into this, literally years - really, this isn't just some fly-by-night thing, and this is something I've legitimately struggled with. But then in a sudden flash of brilliance my trans name finally came to me, and at this point I absolutely possibly couldn't be any happier about it (unless like someone just dropped a Nerf Infinus into my lap.

Or a FormLabs Form2 SLA 3D printer with lots and lots of high-quality PETG filament.

Or a 1973 Camaro SS.

Or a really, really hot girlfriend).


So, here we go...

*drumroll*


...it's Ray.

Yup, the name I already have. Except instead of being short for Raymond, the -mond part won't exist anymore. Ray will all there will be.

Hey if we can have girls named Teddy and Ryan I can't see why we can't have a girl named Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"