Monday, January 14, 2019

And now the time has come, uh, again, consecutively: Nickelodeon and Disney Channel Year in Review 2018 (and, uh, 2017)

Happy New Year everyone! And blah blah blah.

So it just occurred to me that we didn't do one of these for 2017. To quote one of my favorite YouTubers, Coop772, Le Whoops.



But anyway, instead of doing a winners and losers and mourning the passing of all the shows that have gone before, let's just combine it all because, well...

...I haven't really been watching much of it.

Hell I haven't even seen a single episode of Knight Squad. The entire show is just gathering dust on my DVR unwatched. Don't worry I resolve to watch that and many more soon.

Of course we all knows what happens to New Year's Resolutions:



Hah, always fun to be topical!

Anyway, for Disney Channel, we quite famously (or even infamously?) lost Girl Meets World way early in 2017, nearly exactly two years ago and 

2 comments:

  1. Grea, detailed and finished post, 10/10 :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shipping Wars Are StupidJanuary 16, 2019 at 5:09 PM

    Without ever hearing of it, Knight Squad sounds like a ripoff of that Ninja show Nick tried in the early 2010s.

    ReplyDelete

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"