Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Knight Squad Season 1 Reviewed

This competition isn't for the weak of heart, but fortunately my real heart is in a cave guarded by elves!

So spoiler alert: this is probably the best show on Nickelodeon right now, at least as far as multi-cams are concerned (and I'm also just going to arbitrarily lump Spongebob and Loud House in there because the network needs to be more than just 80-freaking-percent Spongebob and Loud House). So of course nobody's watching it.

This is the type of show Nickelodeon's been sorely missing for a long, long, long time. I'd say maybe even as long as I've been watching the network when Victorious and BTR were my fave Nick shows.

Oh I know what you're saying, that there's Thundermans having only recently ended and Henry Danger still going on now, at the very least. Well let me tell you, Thundermans started on pretty shaky ground and ended mixed-to-eh-ok results, and Henry Danger...is Henry Danger. Knight Squad is actually funny and fun to watch and entertaining and all that stuff. It has actual jokes that are funny and something called a freakin' plot. So there.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen only one episode and some clips so I can't judge but it ho0nestly looks like more of the same, just with a slightly different coat of paint.

    That alone makes it a bit better but unless the other episodes magically improves the characters i can't see it being too amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"