Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A personal message to Mike and some non-personal blog updates

Good news everyone! Remember the new blog I started, Kids' Corner @Kinja? Well one of the members of Oppositelock@Kinja just showed me how to add authors - so Mike, I'm gonna need you to make a Kinja account (www.kinja.com) and we can get this started! 

In the meantime expect some further updates.

Alright, I'll definitely get on that in the next couple of days. Hopefully the migration to Kinja helps with our readership. 

We probably won't totally migrate, at least not at first, while I figure out what to do exactly. Most of our stuff will still be here. I'm currently trying to figure out how to add authors, there's been an unexpected hiccup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"