Friday, May 27, 2016

We've re-enabled anonymous, unregistered commenting on this blog!

For the first time since October or so of last year, this blog will now allow anonymous, unregistered commenting. Please note that this is not the same as no-questions-asked commenting. If you've been following this blog since the beginning, you'll know that I did a review of Last Man Standing - and got massively trolled for it in the anonymous comment second (despite the fact that I had positively rated the episode in question, but we are pretty much talking the same exact demo/crowd that very enthusiastically rallies for Trump and threatens physical violence against people who do otherwise, after all) to the point where I just decided, the hell with it, if you want to comment you can make a fucking Google account to do it with, it's not that hard to do.

Well, I've decided 1.) enough time has passed, 2.) apparently people are too genuinely lazy to do it, and 3.) it'll give me a greater handle on what my actual readership is (beyond the five or six of you that I honestly suspect/actually do know of) as well as expose me to greater feedback on how to do things. So you can now post anonymously and without having to register in the slightest. But again, that doesn't mean you can post anything scott-free, no questions asked.

For starters this is a trial run and I have no problem making users have to use registered Google accounts again. Second, I'm trying some of the administration/moderator features - this means every comment that you want to post will need approval by a moderator (me or Mike) first before getting posted - and that goes for everybody whether registered or not (that's just how the feature works, it's all on or all off). This means if you want to troll me about how much I suck because I hate Last Man Standing or think Trump is a schmuck and you want to personally insult me, you're wasting keystrokes because your comment will never see the light of day. 

Other than that, have at it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm too lazy to sign in and I approve of this decision.

    ReplyDelete

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"