Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Original Movie Review: Picture This!

OH MUH GAWD I have buttface!

What is it? A movie, specifically (at least I'm convinced) a direct-to-DVD/Streaming movie
Where did it air? Well my DVR randomly recorded it off the MGM channel because I have my DVR set to auto-record Ashley Tisdale (yeah...) but you'd probably either have to search your programming guides or break down and rent it (or get it from the library, I suppose).
Who stars in it? Ashley Tisdale and a whole bunch of Literally Whos?
Why are we reviewing this? Because, um...Ashley Tisdale....

Wow, talk about a movie that takes the safest path in its storytelling.

Movie Grade: C+. It has its moments but...see above. You offend no one, you entertain no one.
Movie MVP: Uhh, Ashley Tisdale by default I guess.

Extra Thoughts:

 - as middle of the road as this movie is it does have some outright bonkers moments too, like how waaaay too possessive/protective the dad is and how the designated Mean Girl Alpha Bitch has a vile of..what other characters think is Marilyn Manson's blood, and it's never explained what it actually is and what it's actually for?

 - The opening quote concerns how Ashley's character suddenly has a massive allergic reaction and while trying to hide she falls into a mall fountain. I think at that point the makeup just washed off and the director just said, "yeah, we'll go with that, Ashley's instantly cured!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"