Saturday, March 25, 2017

Holy New Layout, Batman!

EDIT: Nevermind, I miss having all the previous blog posts readily available to the sidebar at right.

Yeah obviously I'm still playing around with layout options. Going back to the old style is always an option if you hate the new stuff that much (I'm not sure if I'm in love with them, but I do think exploring new style options for the blog is important to make the blog look more contemporary and at least a little more professional, especially if they come conveniently pre-packaged so I can still be lazy about it). A note to Mike: you can click on the "Powered by Blogger" button at the very bottom to write new posts or make edits. The "Make a New Post" button was convenient, but I'll still experiment for the time being.

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😃😃😃😃😃😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"