Friday, October 2, 2015

M-I-K-E, the Blogger Man

Hello everybody. I'm MikeTheTVBlogger, and as Unknown has already told you, I will be the co-author of this Nickelodeon and Disney blog. I have done previous blog work myself on a few episodes of live-action and animated shows, and hope to continue that work separately now that I have found a good job here. I'm not sure how to add to Unknown's posts yet but that will get straightened out soon. This is all a formality though. I would just like to let you guys know who I am and once Unknown gives me the green light, I'll start doing some reviews of my own and eventually some joint ones with the guy who made this possible.

A few months ago, I touched on the fact myself that kids live-action shows rarely ever get any reviews or analysis of their own, mostly because the genre itself has been in limbo for at least two years. There was once a time when Nickelodeon was producing live-action shows that were not only amusing, but had charming, relatable characters and captured the essence of being a kid. Now a lot of the food they serve has a little more artificial flavor if you catch my drift. Same as Disney Channel, but their business practices are a little more methodical.

So let's get this party started! Unknown, you can take it from here.

Hot damn, you got this post all linked up and everything! You're already ahead of me in getting this worked out.

For those of you who are not me and him, I linked to Mike's blog on the post about other sites down below. Check it out.

You're here, so as far as I'm concerned you've got the green light already. Feel free to add to the MBAV review below, or go ahead if you want to add anything for the Monstober premiers (I get to have the joy of living on the West Coast so I get to see it dead last after everyone else - though this also means I see it at the same time as the actual people who star in these shows. Go fig.) So I guess if you want to kick it off it's yours if I don't get to it yet. Including GMW though I don't know how much I can add on top of what Christian and Sean have already done at Girl Meets World Reviewed (I already gave what I feel I can say about it in the MBAV review).


As for editing, I've found the easiest way is to just click on "New Post" then click the blog title (Nick and Disney Channel dot dot dot) and it will take you straight to the current post listing. Oh and I guess go ahead and choose a font and color! I'm not that married to red so if you want it go for it.


That's going to be a bit of trouble since I'm an author and lack administrative power but if you want to make me co-administrator, that will help things move a lot faster. Oh yeah, for anyone reading this, I'm using green now. It's still Mike, but we need to make sure we have something to contrast. And I'll get my ball rolling with a Girl Meets World review of an episode that really needed to be looked over a little more. Or a LOT more. 


Let's see if I can do that. I might need to modify the sharing of each individual posts, let me see if I can try that and see if it'll let you do anything else.

Oh, there we go! You're an admin now, you should be able to have at it with all the posts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"