Thursday, October 22, 2015

That's it, we're moving this blog because Blogspot is fucking shit.

I've officially had the last straw with Blogspot so we're migrating this whole thing to a new thing called Kinja. I'll post the new URL as soon as the Kinja blog is set up.

The good news is that one of the added benefits is that regular commentators will now have the option of adding their own blog posts as well, with moderator approval (that'd be me. Oh, and Mike and Nick too I guess).

While I'm waiting for my good friend Gamecat235 to actually create the space and set things up business will be as usual around here, but I can't wait to leave this crappy excuse of 90s HTML coding behind.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you guys are moving to a better site. Blogspot just simply isn't the place for anyone to use well. How Sean and Christian use it so well is a miracle. I hope to contribute!

    I have an idea for a big rant regarding a certain website that Unknown and I have talked briefly back and forth about before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IMDB. The hate Rowan gets makes it unbearable to visit. Someone literally called her a "feminazi."

      Delete
    2. Oh, yeah, of course. Nice of them to follow the Rush Limbaugh playbook to the letter.

      I've been meaning to write a post about the fandom for a while anyway. A lot of people got their hearts broken because Peyton List is almost as inept at handling her fandom as her former co-star Debby is.

      Delete

Wow I can configure the title for "Featured Post"

Let's talk about The Loud House tonight.

  You can either die and be "Making Fiends," or live long enough to see yourself become "SpongeBob." There are times whe...

Wow I can put a title here for "Popular Posts"